Rubio Monocoat Unviersal maintenance oil is designed to protect and refresh the colour of surfaces finished with Rubio Monocoat Oils. We recommend applying this product when the surface is showing signs of fading or wear. The oil adds a satin luster to the surface and can be applied to surfaces coated in Monocoat oils after 36 hours of the oil application or any time thereafter.
Universal Maintenance Oil application instructions
- Remove all dust and contaminents from the surface
- Clean the floor thoroughly with a Rubio Monocoat Natural Soap and water mixture. Rinse well to ensure all soap residue has been removed and leave to dry fully.
- Work in areas small enough to polish dry in 5 minutes.
- Apply the oil with a cloth, brush or sponge. Apply sparingly to prevent the surface becoming sticky.
- After 5 minutes wipe the surface dry with a paper towel or lint free cloth.
- Make sure the room is well ventilated. The surface should be dry in about 6-8 hours.
- Please allow a 7 day curing period for the maintenance oil. The floor may be cleaned with a damp, clean (soap free) cloth after 48 hours.
Coverage 70 - 90 Square metres per 0.5L tin.