Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2c (Part A and B)
£28.20 inc VAT.
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2c is a natural solution for protecting and enhancing the appearance of wood in one layer. The natural ingredients on which the oils are based generate a molecular reaction with the exposed cellulose fibres of the wood. This ensures a consistent finish which is easy to apply in one application.
This page lists the oils available including accelerator (part B). The surface will be fully cured within 7 days of application. We recommend using this component system as using part A alone extends the curing period to 21 days, increasing the chance of scuffing.
- Monocoat contains 0% Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), nor does it contain other harmful chemicals
- 40 colours of oil which may be combined or used in combination with pre-treatments for unlimited choice.
- Monocoat is economical. 1 Litre of oil is enough to finish 30–50 square metres of wood.
- The one coat system offers time savings of up to 42% compared to multi-coat wood finished.
- Enhances the natural look of wood at the same time as protecting the surface.
- Monocoat is versatile. The oils can be applied to any type of wood and can be used on floors, bathrooms, countertops, furniture, doors and stairs.
£9.95 - Next working day. In stock orders placed before 12pm will be dispatched same day