How to apply Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2c Wood Finish
- Clean the prepared raw wood surface carefully to remove impurities.
- Clean the surface with Monocoat cleaner to remove any remaining dust and dirt.
- If using the component system, mix the two components with a ratio of 3 parts A to 1 Part B. Stir well for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the surface is dry, coat with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2c using the Buffer and Beige Pad (or using the cotton rags). Work in areas of 5-10 square metres.
- Let the surface absorb the oil for a few minutes. Remove excess oil from the surface using a Buffer and White Pad (or cotton rags if not using the buffer) within 15 minutes. The surface should feel dry to the touch.
- The surface will be ready to use after 24-36 hours. Care should be taken with the surface and it should not be cleaned until fully cured (7 days if using the component system, 21 days if using part A alone).