Precolor easy is a stain which has been formulated to be used in combination with Rubio Monocoat Oils. The combination of one of the 14 precolours with one of the 40 Monocoat Oils available offers unrivalled creative possibilities.
Available in 1 litre tins which offer up to 18 square metres of coverage depending on the type of wood and preparation.
Precolor Easy Features
- 14 different colours combine with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus for unlimited creative options
- Precolor Easy colours can be combined for even more choice of finish
- Easy to combine, provides a consistent appearance
Precolor Easy Application
- Sand the surface of the wood ensuring all residue from any previous treatments has been removed
- Clean all dust off the surface and apply Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner
- Stir the Precolor Easy well. Shaking the can is not sufficient
- Work in areas small enough to allow for touch ups without having to stand in newly treated areas
- Cover the surface completely with Precolor Easy using a brush
- Spread evenly with a lint-free cloth
- Leave the surface to dry for 1-3 hours. Drying time is dependent on the foundation, temperature and ventilation
- Any overlapping can be removed by apply Precolor Easy until even
- Apply Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus, following the product's instructions